AKG D125 Dynamic Microphone
This used AKG D125 Dynamic Microphone comes with a mic clip.
This microphone is in very good condition with normal cosmetic wear, including some asset label remainder. This microphone has been tested and sounds as it should. Please see pictures for details on item condition. Only what is pictured is included.
The D 125 is a dynamic microphone designed especially to meet the musician's requirements. Its even frequency response makes it ideal for picking up tom toms and amplifiers. Due to its distinct cardioid polar respose it virtually eliminates unwanted noise even when recording situations wher feedback poses a problem. The microphone, with its handy, nickel-satin finished die-cast housing and sturdy front grille, will take rough handling easily. When used at close distance, the built-in acoustic filter suppresses pop and breathing noise.
The elastic suspension of hte transducer system effectively damps structure-born noise. A hum compensation coil cancel sthe influence of magnetic stray fields.
- Type: Pressure gradient receiver
- Directional Characteristics: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 60 to 15,000 Hz
- Sensitivity at 1,000 Hz: 1.9 mV/PA
- Impedance at 1,000 Hz: 210 ohms
- Connector: 3-Pin XLR-Type
- Housing Material: Die-Cast Zinc Alloy, non reflective nickel plated